Home Page | The Story | The Project | Update History | Contact


Project Log:  Sunday, December 6, 2009
Home Page > The Project > Project Logs > 12/6/09

During the morning, I finished up the deck sanding:  the starboard sidedeck and both sides of the foredeck.  I was relieved to have this task behind me.  I didn't sand the poop deck:  I was out of both sanding discs and motivation.

Afterwards, I cleaned up the dust, discarded sanding discs, and cleaned up the shop.  I removed and disposed of the plastic curtain I'd installed alongside the boat earlier, now that the worst sanding was done with (at least for now); besides, the plastic had done little to actually contain the dust the way I'd hoped, though it did have some effect.

I considered this the end of phase I (unbuilding and demolition), and was looking forward to moving on to the next phase of the project:  structural repairs. 

         

         

         

         

Total Time Today:  4.5 hours

Previous | Next
 

Site Design & Content 2004-2012 by Timothy C. Lackey.  All Rights Reserved.
Questions and Comments 
Site V 1.0 went live on 12/12/04
Site V 2.0 went live on 8/3/08
This site is now static and no longer updated.